Leather Lace-up Shoes for Toddlers
- Separate the laces and hand wash or machine wash them.
- Clean loose dirt and debris by using soft cloth or brush
- Mix warm water and dish soap, and clean the surface of the shoe with a damp soft cloth with the water and dish mixture.
- Wipe off soap, using another damp cloth to wipe off soap. Dry with a towel. Warm, soapy water will also remove water stains.
- Condition leather if necessary. Apply leather conditioner to protect from stains and to add shine.
- Let your shoes/ boots dry in the open air. Don’t put them in the sun or by a heater, as this may cause the leather to fade or crack.